all ur parentheses Я belong to me
- Temperance —Eat not to dullness; drink not to elevation.
- Silence —Speak not but what may benefit others or yourself; avoid trifling conversation.
- Order —Let all your things have their places; let each part of your business have its time.
- Resolution —Resolve to perform what you ought; perform without fail what you resolve.
- Frugality —Make no expense but to do good to others or yourself; i.e., waste nothing.
- Industry —Lose no time; be always employed in something useful; cut off all unnecessary actions.
- Sincerity —Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently and justly, and, if you speak, speak accordingly.
- Justice —Wrong none by doing injuries, or omitting the benefits that are your duty.
- Moderation —Avoid extremes; forbear resenting injuries so much as you think they deserve.
- Cleanliness —Tolerate no uncleanliness in body, clothes, or habitation.
- Tranquility —Be not disturbed at trifles, or at accidents common or unavoidable.
- Chastity —Rarely use venery but for health or offspring, never to dullness, weakness, or the injury of your own or another’s peace or reputation
- Humility —Imitate Jesus and Socrates.
Related Posts via Taxonomies