Google Chrome Proxy Settings
Wow, google really fell down on the job with this one, using the basic windows/IE connection settings for the internet, I know it’s easier that way, but that’s an inconvenience I don’t need.
Chrome is faster, but lacking such a basic feature really makes me not want to use it. It’s almost the principal of the thing.
Related Posts via Taxonomies
- dovecot fatal listen address already in use
- RubyGems 1.2+ Index not found, gems fail to install/update slow/sluggish
- ANTLR4: So awesome it makes Java look good
- Never Again! Backing up your rails .sqlite3 dbs
- Ruby on Rails Session in Models: Not So Evil Actually
- OSX Server, appcelerator, and the iOS SDK
- HowTo Knock it off with crazy MYSQL queries and the qTranslate plugin unistall
- HowTo: C Function Pointers for a Linear Search, void star pointer trick, comparison using memcmp, string replace
- The Essentials of Computer Programming, Part I: Binary Math (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division)
- Hetzner Rescue System – Dedicated server unreachable